Michael DempseyLocal 012
Prachi MishraLocal 052
Nancy BurtonLocal 045
Oscar JaraLocal 095
Deanna PawlakLocal 040
Tyler HardyLocal 003
James GaultLocal 003
Jennifer PowerLocal 043
Janice DraderLocal 057
Browse through a list of downloadable documents.
Duties of the Committee on Political Action
Text only block
AUPE’s Constitution sets out the duties of the Committee on Political Action as follows:
The Committee on Political Action shall:
- review the social and political practices and interests of the Union and promote the education and social action of the members as they relate to the interests of the Union on matters of political concern;
- promote the union related political education of the membership;
- encourage and promote the social action and political participation of members in order to further the interests of the Union;
- act on behalf of members in matters of concern to them relating to the political process;
- recommend priorities from time to time for the Union’s activities in the area of political education; and
- shall actively pursue election reform to achieve a fair system of proportional representation for Alberta voters.
Committee on Political Action documents
Sorry, no results found.