AUPE member discounts are special prices offered to AUPE members by businesses and organizations. Each offer is unique, so check each listing for specific limitations or requirements.
In all transactions with companies please advise them that you are a member of AUPE and present your membership card if requested. It remains the member’s responsibility to determine if the service/discount meets their individual needs. AUPE will not be held responsible for the actions of the discount provider, but will investigate concerns raised by members regarding services they have received.
AUPE organizes member discounts into seven categories:
- Goods for Purchase – Discounts on material goods like cars and electronics, as well as others.
- Services – Discounts on services like courses, restaurant dining, funerary services, as well as others.
- Entertainment – Discounts on things to do like golf, sports, or theatre.
- Health and Fitness – Discounts on health and fitness services, like dentists, vision care, or fitness clubs.
- Travel and Accommodation – Discounts from travel agents or on hotel stays.
- Financial – Discounts on banking or credit card services.
- Insurance – Discounts on insurance coverage from a variety of providers.
Interested in offering a discount?
If you would like further information on how to offer a discount to AUPE members, contact:
Union Discounts Coordinator
10451 – 170 Street
Edmonton, AB T5P 4S7
You can also download the discount form, complete in Acrobat or by hand, and fax it to 780-930-3392 (Attention Michelle).